M & D Sports
       Providing Soccer Referees for    


Central Minnesota Soccer

Coon Rapids


MN Eclipse Maplebrook Princeton Sartell
Northern Lights


Field codes
Pay Information
High School

Contact us

E-Mail Merry or



E-Mail Darren or



Soccer Line





Make sure that you go to the Forms page to get the  Informational Letter and all the forms that you need to get to us before we can assign you any games.  Without a W-9, Proof of age and a waiver we CANNOT pay you for any games that you have worked.


Affinity site for MYSA
Got Soccer site for TCSL


This summer we will be using Game Officials to post schedules on the Internet.  Please go to http://www.gameofficials.net/ to register. 

Please do not create a new user name if you already have a Game Officials login

Instructions for existing users click here
Instructions for new users click here


CIS Cambridge-Isanti


Central Minnesota Soccer
CRZ Cruz Azul
NMT North Metro
PYS Princeton Youth Soccer
SSR Sartell Soccer Association
TCU Tri-County United Soccer
WBL White Bear Lake


Summer information is below.  Forms for Summer are posted on the Forms Page

North Metro Recreational Information

Rule modifications for the U9-U12 are here

Information for dual system of control is here

The forms that you need to fill out for summer are located on the Forms tab on the left.  You can fill the forms out and bring them to the informational meeting or send them to the address supplied.

     To find your field on the MYSA site click here, you will then have to click on club you want.

MYSA Weather Policy


In order to be assigned games you must complete the following and get them to me.  They are all available on the forms page

Availability form

Waiver, by signing this, you agree that you will read the
 Summer Informational Letter, Game Report as referred to
in the Informational Letter, know how to fill this out.

W-9, we need 1 for my files.  If I have one you don't need to send another.

Proof of age, we only need this once and from everyone that referees.
Proof of age is either a copy of your birth certificate or drivers license

Pay information for the clubs can be found here

If you want to work other tournaments you can check them out by going to the MYSA site

If you still need to find a clinic for outdoor you can go to www.minnesotasrc.com to find one.